Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Rylee

Ok, as I'm going through all my millions of pictures, so I could maybe update this blog of mine, I realized I never posted anything about Rylee turning 4 in August. So here are some pictures I took of my cute little munchkin!!

Rylee, where to begin with you! You are my saving grace, my child who will never fail to melt my heart. You have such a soft spirit about you, that will make any one love you! You can be feisty at times, but mostly you are a lover. I always say this, but I need to keep a notebook of things that come out of you mouth. You are such a crack up, kid! Between the things you say and the clothes you wear, you are pure entertainment! You are such a sensitive little girl, just so you know. No one can tell you no or even give you a mean look, with out you bursting into tears. Especially with those big ole puppy dog eyes of yous, how do you not just break out hearts when those eye swell up with tears? What would I do with out you!! Love you big girl!!