Thursday, February 26, 2009

2 WEEKS

Here's Sophie 2 weeks today. She had her 2 week check up and she weighs 8lbs.1 oz. and 20 3/4 in. long. She's doing perfect the doc says so yay!!!


12 comments:

Chelle said...

So sweet. Love the boots!

The Caldwells said...

Oh my goodness she is too cute! Congrats guys glad that everything went well! Welcome to the chaos of 3!

joana said...

becky she's gorgeous! i hear that kid #3 pushes you over the edge...good luck:)

Monica said...

She is absolutely beautiful Becky! Nice job! :) I am so happy for you guys! Being a mom is the best thing in the world!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Oh for dang cute!! Love the outfit, but she is much cuter!!! What a beautiful baby!!

Jordan said...

Love Her! She's precious.

Anonymous said...

She ia gorgeous Becky and Marc, congratulations!

Holly said...

She is soooo beautiful! And Becky, you are a girl after my own heart...I LOVE BIG BOWS!!!! She's just perfect! Congratulations!!

Devin and Becky said...

becky, I had to rebuild my computer and I have been dying to comment on your little bundle of joy. she is soo dang cute! oh I love it. I hope you are doing good!!!!

Tinabean said...

I'm a little slow these days on keeping up with everyone.
Congrats on your Beautiful little one!
I hope you are doing well & are feeling good.
I'm sure you have plenty of help with 2 big sisters.

Reeder family said...

what a beautiful baby girl! your family is so cute. I bet you enjoyed getting out when it's cold outside it can get so boring staying inside. stacey

Erickson Fam said...

I think the doc is right - she is PERFECT!