Oh and I wanted to wish my brother Danny a happy birthday!! He turned 28 today and I want him to know I still thought about him and that he is such an inspiration to me and he'll never know how much I really love him! Happy Birthday Dan!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Finally
Ok so its taken me forever to post anything so finally a week later, I'm doing it!! I went out to Utah again for a short weekend last weekend, to see my little niece, Lily, be blessed. It was the funnest weekend, probably cause I was kidless, that always helps LOL It was fun, my brother Dave and Ryan, we surprised my sister by coming in and my parents had no idea I was coming in, so it was awesome to see there faces when I came in. They were classic!! I had the best time and made me miss my family, once again!! I took way too many pictures so I had to put them in a slide show. So here ya go!!

Oh and I wanted to wish my brother Danny a happy birthday!! He turned 28 today and I want him to know I still thought about him and that he is such an inspiration to me and he'll never know how much I really love him! Happy Birthday Dan!!!
Oh and I wanted to wish my brother Danny a happy birthday!! He turned 28 today and I want him to know I still thought about him and that he is such an inspiration to me and he'll never know how much I really love him! Happy Birthday Dan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So fun that you got to go back to Utah! Everytime that I go back it always makes me so homesick when I get back! Where is that water park that you all went to out here? Bella's cake came from a bakery in Colleyville. I wish that I could say that I made it, but that would be a HUGE lie!
Looks like you had fun. Your family is so cute. I miss your brothers. Sarah's baby is so freaking cute, I can't believe all of that hair. Next time you are in Utah you gotta call me!!
Aww...that slide show makes me really miss the good ole days hanging out with your family!
Man you guys are just so cute. It is so fun to see you and your family again! I wish I was able to come and visit when you are in town. We are visiting my parents right now, but everyone is back home with their families :(
It is always fun to see the fun things you and your girls do! Hey there is a possibility that we might go out to San Antonio this summer...how far is that from you? Maybe we can meet up if it is not that far away. Let me know.
I freakin miss your guts and glad you are so happy!!
Post a Comment